1. I will practice and encourage good sportsmanship with all players, coaches, game officials and parents at every game, practice and event.
2. I realize that I have a responsibility as a member of a team sport and will do my best to support the team throughout the season. I will always try my best.
3. I will attend every practice, game and team event that is possible and will give my coach reasonable notice prior to any practice, game or event, if I am unable to attend.
4. I will do my best to listen and learn from my coaches. I will treat not only my coaches but also all coaches, players and game officials with respect and I will expect to be treated with respect in return.
5. I will accept the decisions of coaches, team staff and officials without incident and will abide by the rules.
6. If I disagree with a coaching or team staff decision I will speak to my parents who may act on my behalf or I will speak to the coach or team staff directly to express my views in a respectful manner.
7. I deserve to have fun during my soccer season and will alert parents or coaches if it stops being fun or an enjoyable experience.
8. I deserve to play in an alcohol, drug and smoke free environment and expect all participants to respect my wishes.
9. I will refrain from using drugs or alcohol prior to all games and practices.
10. I will encourage my parents to be involved and support my team and me in some capacity, as it is important to me.
11. I will always try to be on time for games and practices.
12. I will remember that soccer is an opportunity to learn and to have fun.
The full BC Soccer policy regarding standards of conduct, behaviour and ethics is available to download HERE